Sunday, June 14, 2015

Art, Words and Sunday

Last few days for the call for Abridged Volume  0-47 A Many Splintered ThingClosing date is 19th June. I'm getting three poems ready for submission. I decided to leave them a little unpolished for fear of losing the heart of it due to over-editing. Yes I'm a fiend for editing. 

Two of my paintings will be in the next Magnolia Review 

They look something like this


Some words I heard or saw today: cringe, plastered, vagabond, jacket potato, plod.

What I heard outside my window at 3am: "I love you! Where are you going? Come back here you fucking bitch!"

Read some more of Primo Levi's outstanding book: If This is a Man. Thank you Primo Levi for your powerful words.

2 comments:

Toirdealbhach Ó Lionáird said...

The most productive man in town!(and a fiend to boot!)

Taidgh Lynch said...

Thanks! When I find time in my hectic life I'll drop you a comment. I liked your latest blog post.