Saturday, April 18, 2015

Poetry Update

The writing is going swimmingly. I've been using my notebook a lot more than usual and the ideas are getting out. Only half of what I'm getting up to can be seen here. Getting into the habit of writing regularly again is great but I was getting too used to my surroundings so I had to get out of my house. I got a nice early start today and found a nice quiet spot. I got out the notebook and jotted a few things down. Having your own workspace is great but getting out of ones usual routine and changing the environment can break things up and encourage creativity and a different perspective. And it helps to get a bit of sun too.

4 comments:

Sweet Posy Dreams said...

Spring is a great time to get outside.

Taidgh Lynch said...

It certainly is!

Toirdealbhach Ó Lionáird said...

Good man Taidgh. I reckon you're pretty productive anyway tbh!:)

Marian Green said...

Let's see some more poems then
See my words at:
gramswisewords.blogspot.com