Sunday, June 08, 2014

June Bug

I've got the writing bug though I think it's down to drinking too much coffee today. A few things that have happened since you last heard from me:

I lost a follower on my blog. I'll find out who you are I swear!

I wrote a short story about a power cut.

I listened to Amy Lawless' audio chapbook, Broadax, up on Black Cake Records. The bonus track is a little messed up.

I started working on sketches for PaperGirl Belfast. Submissions are still open. They also take writing.

I completed my first collaboration project! I worked with Theresa Williams on a sketchbook for The Sketchbook Project. I really enjoyed it. We could decide which word to use and we went with wander. The aim was to have fun. I think I achieved that. Check out some of my pages:


A few blogs that I follow and I thought you might like them:

Punching Little Birds in the Face

The Rain in My Purse

Tea and Peach

2 comments:

Toirdealbhach Ó Lionáird said...

Hey Taidgh! You've been busy and productive! Well done! Thanks for the blog plug. I saw all of this as I WANDERed through your blog!!!

Taidgh Lynch said...

Thanks for wandering through my blog. No worries about the plug! I've been very productive for sure. More posts to follow.