Monday, October 28, 2013

The Whistle Zine and Get Out the Hatchet it's Poetry Editing Time

The ruthless editing of my poems continues. Some poems seem to be getting hacked to death, but perhaps a more focused ruthlessness will help to further polish my poems. Who knows. Below you can see two photos I took of the wonderful zine, Whistle. My poem, Wildlife, was published in the latest publication. Really happy to be apart of such a pretty little photography, art, poetry and short story zine. Hats off to Bridgette! I guess getting published is a great incentive to hone my poetry muscles and get more work out there.





2 comments:

lostgander said...

Congrats! That's a nice looking publication. I like the design.

Taidgh Lynch said...

Thanks Sean! It certainly has a nice feel to it - literally and the design is well thought out.