Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Cards, Letters and Post

 A birthday card I sent to Guido

Here's a sample of my idea storming. I always wanted to write a poem about a flood, a good poem that is. Here's what I came up with. Doing this I realised to make the flood real I could give it human characteristics and use the sounds of say, trumpets and tubas to give it more life.

I am quite taken with this idea of a headpiece. Everyone has their own unique piece and when you are in the right head space words flow out of your mouth.

page 1
I sent this little story to Dustin in the US. It is about a talking envelope. At times I like to write letters with no idea what I am writing and with little editing involved. This process can be rewarding.

page 2

2 comments:

Claudia McGill said...

I love all the different things you are doing here.

Taidgh Lynch said...

Thanks Claudia! You made me smile. Sometimes the ol' pen and paper work the best for me when I write. I also want to follow up on the headpiece idea. Maybe some sort of collection.