Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Nature and Mail Art

I went for a walk in the park today, the wind is still nasty, but it's dry and bright. It's great to look at the mountains and lake and reflect for a while or not think at all. At times I don't think much of the National Park, sometimes I don't even realise it's outside my door, but today I reminded myself how blessed I am.


I've been neglecting my writing and spending time painting and drawing. I love post or mail for all my friends who live in North America. I can't get enough of it! A great way to 'show off' my art is to draw all over my envelope. It allows me to let loose and not to be restricted by theme or content - I can draw and do what I want. My most recent envelope went off to the wonderfully creative art journal and mixed media magazine: Featuring 


 


1 comment:

Sweet Posy Dreams said...

How lucky you are to have such nice scenery so close at hand!