Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Received Post

I get quite a lot of post through my letterbox. Communicating through snail mail is a nice change from the grind of the internet and social websites. I also love sending stuff back as you can see with the pics I put up here. Here are a few pics of some of the post I've gotten: 
 
front of freeze dried mass mail from Stephanie Blake

 back. You can get a better view of the keyrings. A lot of work was put into this
 GuidoVermeulen is from Belgium and has been doing collages and mailart for a long time and he's prolific. Here's one of his collages. Check out his website here.

Miss Thundercat's from Holland and she's responsible for helping me step up my mail art craze sent me the colour sausage dog postcard and my good friend in The Netherlands - Suus Mokum made me this delightful psychedelic caterpillar.

These are just a few examples of the post I get from people all over the world. Oh, yes I have some good news to report: today I caught a glimpse of the sun!

1 comment:

Sweet Posy Dreams said...

Neat stuff! I especially like the caterpillar.

We haven't seen the sun for days. Snowing right now after couple days of rain.