Sunday, September 16, 2012

Oops, wrong address!


I've been starved for blog ideas. I think you can tell by the lack of activity.

Last week I received a letter in the post. I have a sneaky suspicion that it's taking the mickey out of letter writing. 

First off the postman fired it into my letterbox. I tore into the envelope and got a great chuckle. While the writer made an effort to write there are glaring mistakes. It may be a genius way for some to break up, but I wouldn't advise going down this route. The letter was obviously delivered to the wrong address, so I took a few pics, put it back in the envelope, sealed it and popped it into the correct letterbox.

2 comments:

lostgander said...

I think Ella's sending Kevin mixed messages.

Taidgh Lynch said...

Hi Sean. Poor Kevin must be all mixed up after this letter. Maybe I shouldn't have shoved it into his letterbox!