Thursday, October 20, 2011

NaNoWrimo 2011

NaNoWrimo is nearly here so I'll be having another stab at writing 50,000 words during the month of November. Apparently September and October were the months to get the plot in order! Was it now? Well that's news!

Last year I got nowhere near the word count. This time around, however, I hope I'll be able to complete it. I never had stamina for writing more than 10,000 words. Giving it a go is the main thing - isn't it?

After giving it a little thought here is a really rough proposed title and synopsis (feel free to point out the glaring obvious - terrible writing). It will change, I hope.

Survival City
Life is at a premium. Basic necessities are at an all time high. Cities experience constant power and water shortages. Large corporations vie to be number one in selling survival packages to the desperate inhabitants. With a variety of products ranging from survive a day to a lifetime salesmen scrounge for a quick sale and a high profit. But there's a rumour about to break that somewhere in the north lies a city in which its inhabitants lack for nothing.

Now for the 50,000 words.

No comments: