Friday, November 02, 2007

"I want Something To Eat"

We eat so we can survive. But why must we eat, why must we drink water? Why? It's life I guess, we must not question, we live to survive.

"Hello, what do you want to order?"

"I'll have a Big Mac and chips."

"Do you want a drink with that?"

"No, thank you."

"Do you want a large chip."

"No thanks."

"Do you want it here or take away?"

"Take away."

"Do you want a salad with that?"

"No, just what I ordered."

"Do you want a dessert or a water?"

"No, no, no thank you. What I ordered is just fine."

"Do you want someone to supervise your kids."

"No, I am okay thanks, I have no kids and brought none with me."

"Do you want a happy meal with that?"

"No, no thank you, JUST GIVE ME MY ORDER!"

"Now, now there is no need to get upset!"

I itch my chin, getting a little annoyed, all i wanted was a burger and chips. Click was an awful film made me want to kill myself, though that has no relevance to the present situation.
"JUST GIVE ME MY FOOD!" I shout.

After 3 minutes and 21 seconds I get my food, pick my straw and sit down. After stuffing a few chips and half the burger into my gob a car that's looking for a Happy Meal misses the drive-through and plows into the entrance, spilling my burger out of my hands and a little bit of ketchup out of my mouth. I choke on my burger and die.

Fast Food kills. Make hay not war.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I didn't like Click either.
Or McDonalds, for that matter.