Thursday, June 14, 2007

Photographs

I have to apologise for all the strange photos you've been subjected to recently. I realise that you have never been accustomed to such cruel and unusual behavior from me. Normally I am subdued and calm and only use words to hold your interest. I thought that since we live in a world dominated by media that I should use other mediums to communicate to you my feelings and the moods and emotions that I feel at the time. Photography is a useful tool, a practical medium used to portray feelings and ideas that might not be possible to capture with words. I realise I greatly misused such a powerful art form by desecrating it and stamping on the very essence of it.

So please except my humble apologies, I will stick to my words and writings. If a picture or photograph paints a thousand words and the pen is just as powerful as as sword, how many swords have I created with my pictures? A difficult question, one that will cost me a lot of sleepless nights.

1 comment:

thisisme said...

No, don't stop posting pictures... their quite funny, you know?:P