Sunday, May 06, 2007

To all of you who are wondering what I'm doing and if I'm still alive -yes I'm alive! Just finishing off my studies at the moment so that is taking up my time amongst other things.

Went to see the Spiderman3 film last night it was awful, Venom is supposed to be a cool character and he should have had more of a role in the film. There are some really stupid parts in there. When it was all over the people in the cinema clapped, I don't know why, maybe it was because they were relived it was over. I was thinking about making a drama of a superhero who is in his fifties, over weight and depressed, I think it would make for some great cinema.

Yesterday I had cereal for breakfast, a sandwich for lunch and a Chicago Town pizza and a half for dinner. A great diet!

1 comment:

Christine said...

I always wanted to make a superhero story about a beluga whale and his sidekick the tuba. But thats a little out of hand...I'm not so sure you want to hear about that.

Plus I think he drowned a little while ago...who knows, they were probably clapping for Dre's climatical explosion.