Wednesday, October 04, 2006

The Vagina Monologues

What do you do on wednesday night? Why go down to the local theatre and watch a show all about vaginas.

I had booked my tickets with a few friends who I talked me into going. Upon entering the building to see the show I was immediately aware of the male minority, can't be all that bad, but then followed the staring, and I started to get nervous, and questioning whether it was the wisest thing to go and see. Immediately I was aware of all these eyes peering into me, and it was frighting.

When we were told to take our seats, I was anxious for the play to start so I could get it over with. Once again I took in the audience, female.

to be continued...

1 comment:

J.M said...

omg i HATE those words
to be continued....
possibly the most infuriating phrase ever invented!
finish it.
i will never forgive you for not finishing Asphyxition....
so dont disappoint me again!!!
sooo good to talk to you again. woohoo!!