Friday, September 01, 2006

A Name

Do you know who you are? I don't know who I am, though I have a name to tell me who I am. Without a name I would be no one. Do you know me? If you don't do not worry I hardly know myself.

If I could fly with wings I would soar ten thosand feet in air. I would be a flying wonder, a diving bird of paradise. Channel all your energy, invent a reason to believe, sometimes I am febble, I have no heart but ice, I have no lungs but water. Carry me to the otherside of you, I want to touch your love, and be made in you. I want to be a part of you, swimming in your carriage of sweetness.

It has been a while since I last heard from you, dearest, do you want me to explode into tiny pieces after a mushroom cloud? Do you see red, I am a forest, do you see green? Comfort the troubled heart, I am alone, give me the key to heaven, you are my queen, my soft cloud, my blanket in a cold night.

Forever I search for you in the green tundra when the night is full of breeze and whispers a soothing language. Night, night the darkness seems to comfort me, give me no lamp light, I have the stars for compasses, I have the owl's hoot as my song. Redness, is not evil, it is more than good, it is you, it is what feeds you, it is what clothes you and gives your skin warmth. I love you more than I can say, though at times you say I smoother you, I attack your dainty mouth and leave you gasping for air.

I want to be you, can I? Can I feel a depth so you can be a channel of ten thousand waters of warmth, a crystal stream of pureness? I have lost the way, somebody is the truth, show me the way to find the truth. If green fields are filled with purple heather can you help me pick all the flowers? The lamb is white and fluffy, listen to the tune of shepherd. Am I the monster sheep, the paradise lost, the fountain of youth? Seek not to find me for I am air, I am red ruby, I am a soft gentle stroke, touch me good you sexy thing. Here is wisdom, summon the gods, this son of earth will make a jump into a crater of one hundred feet, save this son from death. I am but a loner, comfort the white light of snow, I am a tragic one, a cog without a wheel, a brainer without a brain, a train without a track. Here is the secret and listen well, I am no wonder, I am nothing but dust, I am son of no one, a have no name.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know that you didn't write this for me...but I can pretend :D.

I don't know you at all. Don't know what you name is, how old you are, where you live, nothing. But, is it possible to be attracted to a nameless stranger. I would have never thought so... till now.

It has been awhile since I have commented here. Because I have been so busy. But my silence doesn't mean I am gone.

So you have no name? I suppose a name doesn't matter. A rose by any other name would smell just as sweet. Yet if you want to divulge small bits of information about yourself, they will be treasured.


~Female from planet Earth

J.M said...

eeek!
careful, she could be a serial killer/rapist.
i'll pray you don't end up a matching lampshade and carpet in some creepy apartment.
haaahaha..!!!

J.M said...

oh i forgot to say that this is the most beautiful love-letter i've ever read.
i would picture it written on some lined paper ripped out from a notebook, with ink splotches and loving finger prints all over it...

i almost envy the girl who'll recieve it... if it's indeed for a particular girl. sometimes its nice to just speak loving thoughts to the one you know you'll one day meet and marry and die with...

ragingplanetfire said...

it was written about my gf, though she hasn't seen it, I think if she does she'll either have a heart attack, or love me for it.

I don't want a heart attack on my hands :]