Monday, July 24, 2006

The Social Fabric can not Stay the Same -- RandomThoughtsTen

What does description mean? If one has long hair does it mean anything different than a man who was tight cropped hair with little or no sideburn to show? What if a man had a limp or a badly damaged arm? Would a man be employed as a shop assistant if he had a missing eye? These are dilemmas and these are my worries.

Does the heart care for another person, does the mind feel any pain? No it cannot. In today’s modern world the sense of touch has been stricken out of the equation. Men’s mind is beaten into submission which only contains a brief fragment of life. One can touch, yes, but it means nothing. Perhaps in the future men will advance and perceive things different but not now.

There could be a better life for me but I sit and wait for fate to come. Sometimes beggars cannot be choosers they hunt me with their eyes. You love my big bright eyes and kind looking face but would you love me? Watch me vulture queen I am a victim, a still born prey.

What happens when the body feels light but the head feels like a ton of bricks? Does the mind crumble when the sound of depression hits the brain? Life seems to shield the truthful eye. What is shown isn’t always the light contained. Are you there? You must be asleep in your head.

Travel up the winding stairs and see a man dreaming on his bed. Answers must be questioned. The truth must be solved. If life is all about learning then why do people hate who they have become? Why do I wish to be dead?

Something has to change. The social fabric can not stay the same. Something has to be done.

Sleep comes only to immortals, yes, it seems strange to comprehend but it is plausible. Listen now can you hear the sound of the waves inside the dreaming heart? There is a way to live.

4 comments:

J.M said...

so is this Random Thoughts gonna be a regular series in this blog?
they should be published as a column somewhere.. lol.

ragingplanetfire said...

Yes it is going to be a regular series in my blog.

Published as a column sounds good.

It's my non-thinking posts but it sure makes sense, and means a lot to me.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»