Friday, July 28, 2006

Lick Me all Over You Sexy Thing -- RandomThoughtsEleven

Hello world I am an invalid, a two time bastard, a death to self.

Why do the heathen rage and imagine a vain thing. I am proud a demon animal, a king without a crown.

Comfort the little children, but why? Why not comfort me, I am crying an yet I am not a child, please comfort me.

Make me come ten thousand times I need no condom, sacrifice me no more. I am lord, I am god I am viril.

Hello you, I am silly, make love not war, let's have a dance off. That would be the best thing, let Israel and Lebbanon have a dance off and whoever wins, wins. No deaths only a twisted ankle at the worst.

I am an ant, I will sting you. Forests shelter you, I am a queen.

What is the meaning, music is my soul, the beat controls my heart.

Without you I am nothing, I am a shadow, I am an idiot, I am a dog.

Why do I move with you, and laugh. I love you sunshine the rose has no thorns, forgive me for taking them off.

Red, white, the sails are going to brek the man of the windmills is having fun in my mind.
How often do you say I love you, and do you really mean it? Do you love, do you care, do say: "Lick me all over you sexy thing."

God is not invisible, he lives in me, make love to me.

Sometimes I live in me, sometimes I live in trees,a boat, a moving object that smiles at the wind. Why do you suggest that I am not a man, look at me I am a man. You say soon you will be a man, will you make me one? Will you sit upon your throne and say, "You are my mountain, you are my rock, you are me."

Constrain the constraint, whip the hate out of me, tear into my kidney and stir up my soul.

I am still, look at the child sleeping in his bed and comfort him.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Why do the heathen rage and the people imaine a vain thing." is one of my favorite verses.

I really like the way that this post mixes seeming pride with helplessness. "Please comfort me" "I am lord"

The contradiction is wonderful.

~Female from planet Earth

J.M said...

i see you are still stuck on that neverending road of self-discovery.

Dre said...

"Hello you, I am silly, make love not war, let's have a dance off. That would be the best thing, let Israel and Lebbanon have a dance off and whoever wins, wins. No deaths only a twisted ankle at the worst."

Haha! How true how true.

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»