Monday, July 17, 2006

A Ghost Inside My Head -- RandomThoughtsEight

I don't care how you do it just save me...

It sounds like there is a ghost inside my head, whisper to the living tell them I am dead.

Hello, you, it was funny how you could never reach me. I am the invisible guy, I can't be found, I am pale.

Cook me up a bit of hot food, a bit of a bite, a steaming plate of potatoes and steak a portion of peas and carrots.

What can you see inside these eyes of mine, a well cooked world, a platter full of flesh, a roast duck and a leg of lamb?

Sometimes I wish the sun could stay forever. Sometimes I wish I would never die and that I know in a minute or two that I would keep on living. Maybe that is what is exciting that any second I could die, and so I try to live like I could die. I revel in the sweetness of my world, a smile, a warm hug, a soft kiss, a memory of a life time. Sometimes the eyes are what tells when to move on, a park walk, a long summer snooze, the eye says it is time to move on.

Heaven is the sunset, a walk in the night, a cool summers evening a mother's delight.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

"Sometimes I wish the sun could stay forever. Sometimes I wish I would never die and that I know in a minute or two that I would keep on living. Maybe that is what is exciting that any second I could die, and so I try to live like I could die."

This is like my thoughts exactly. Only I could never put it in words quite so well.

~Female from planet Earth

J.M said...

im walking with you. dont ever forget it.

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»